23 things a perfect-hubby-to-be does

   HORNY MOOD , egeeeeeee. :)



  • Try to secretly smell my hair coz he knows what type of shampoo im using, but I always notice.



  • Stick up for me, but still respect my independence.



  • Please calm me when im so clumsy at at time :)



  • Come up behind me and put his arms around me, and ask "Where's the necklace?" Freezeeee ;p 



  • Play with my hair. & reminds me for not cut my hair.



  • His hand would always find my hand, till I feel annoying. 



  • Be cute when he really wants something, *bear face.



  • Offer me plenty of massages, especially when I said my head is spinning. 



  • Lets open pusat anak anak yatim, sayang



  • Never run out of love. :)



  • Be funny, but know when to be serious.



  • Realize he's being funny when he need to be serious.



  • Be patient when me take forever to get ready.



  •  React so cutely when I hit him, though it actually hurts.



  • Smile a lot. =)



  • Plan a romantic date full of things he wouldnt normally do because he knows it means alot to me.



  • Appreciate me.




  • Helps others out.




  • Always give me a kiss when I leave, even when the public are watching.



  • Have a creative sense of humour.



  • Stare at me and speak nonsense thing. ILOVEU sudah



  • Call for no reason, do misscalls and pretend like he didnt. Auw!




  • Make me smile when im down, wipe all my tears with his fat fingers.






  • gatal merela dah aku nih. okbye.

    Tiada ulasan

    Ya!

    Food Review

    Resepi Masakan

    Birthday

    My Student Life

    Skincare Review

    Hotel Review