Someone you can share your weirdest, craziest thoughts with without having to worry about being judged.


It is so awesome to have that one good friend who's always there beside you at school. Memekak dalam kelas, went to tuition at setiawangsa together. Jalan kaki dari sekolah ke lrt. Then stop at setiawangsa station. Lepas tuh berjalan ke pusat tusyen ilmu studio. Recalling all the memories, rasa nak nangis okay. 



When my semester break started,  hang out with high school friends is like a must for me. Because I miss them a lot. 

                                     
Kami tak pergi pavillion, mid valley or one utama pun cukup la setakat pergi wangsa walk. But yeah, we had a great time , right aliya syazana? and kita beli bracelet same like friendship bracelet gituh. It's pink and blue in colour. Taknak tunjuk ah. segan.

Dah tiga tahun kot kita berkawan. I mean, kita always keep in touch since aku masuk smk gombak setia kelas 5 Sejahtera dulu.Yelah, rumah pun dekat sebenanye, thats why la. Nawal, my another best friend dah pindah jauh dah. Sangat susah nak jumpa joyah tu. Study dekat Sarawak lepas tu tinggal kat bangi. Haiyaa.


You're a very special friend, you knew that, I knew that. 
My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.

Tiada ulasan

Ya!

Food Review

Resepi Masakan

Birthday

My Student Life

Skincare Review

Hotel Review