Makeup Review : It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Airbrush Silk Pressed Anti-Aging Finishing Powder





My Review : Dah lama tak buat review. So here makeup review, from brand It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Airbrush Silk Pressed Anti-Aging Finishing Powder.
I heard that this products, is an award winning products because minimize pores. Yes it is!
It comes with a sponge! So jimat duit to buy sponge.
I fall in love with the packaging. The packaging is smooth to touch and so easy to open it.
Pertama kali test dekat Sephora, it is super smooth on my skin.
Terus letak dalam wishlist nak beli dekat Sephora, dapat gaji, terus beli
I use this everyday with loose version. So muka tak oily sangat.



Super thin, and lightweight. It doesn't clog pores. It gives a great Super soft and poreless skin finish.
Impress la juga dengan this pressed powder.

Use : Can use with bare face (nak avoid oily skin, i use with sponge given inside)
or as loose powder when wearing makeup ( I use brush )

Recommend : For oily skin type.

Rating : 3.7/ 5

Buy again? : Boleh la.

Price : It cost RM135.00.

Where to buy : Sephora Malaysia . Here the link to buy at Sephora Malaysia. Click here

Tiada ulasan

Ya!

Food Review

Resepi Masakan

Birthday

My Student Life

Skincare Review

Hotel Review