Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum and hai. Welcome to my blog. 
This is my personal blog. www.silverpinkhijab.blogspot.com is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. I, Aliah Syafiqah as the author and owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any links on this site.

All the pictures in this blog belong to the owner of this blog and stock photos from me and a few sites. You are prohibited to copy, download or share any pictures on this blog without the owner's permission.

Comments are welcome. However, please note that improper and insulting comments will be deleted. Any personal remarks and attacks may be deleted. Any comment that content of link spam or marketing messages will also be deleted. I, Aliah Syafiqah will not responsible for the content in the comments other than those made by me, or in blogs or any other online content that I may link to.


All copyright reserved. Copyright © 2011 – 2019
x

1 ulasan

  1. The disclaimer notice is a short passage that typically informs the reader that the person responsible for the information or service accepts no responsibility in case any problems arise from the use of that information or service.

    BalasPadam

Ya!

Food Review

Resepi Masakan

Birthday

My Student Life

Skincare Review

Hotel Review