My Empties July-Aug 2019

Hello, hai everyone who is reading my blog, thank you
This time, i wanna blog of empties product that ive been use recently.
I never blog abput empties product, so this is my first time.
There are 4 products and all of these product i have reviewed before



1) Bougas Beauty Serum.



This is the 7 or 8th bottle ive been using Bougas Beauty Serum.
IT WAS THE BEST LOCAL SERUM EVER, ALSO AFFORDABLE.
You wont regret of using it. But i regret of not continuosly using it.
Will start using it again.  When i wear this serum, my skin like babyskin, tiny bumps all gone.
I swear i wont tinggal this serum again.

Here is the link i have review this serum, click here 


2) Hada Labo Air Aqua UV Fresh SPF50/PA+++ Sunscreen. 



This is the sunscreen paling cepat habis. This one for oily skin and combination skin.
The packaging buat susah nak tengok isi dalam, but tak mudah tumpah.
Easy to bawa travel
I love the texture of the sunblock.
I rajin reapply sunblock ni everyday, but i think i wont repeat it, because its kinda expensive.
Here is the link i have review this sunscreen , click here 


3) The Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil Free Gel Cream.



This is the second or third bottle of kiehls oil free gel moisturiser. 
This one, i only buy when i really really want it.
I love the texture, i love how it left on my skin when i wakeup every morning. My skin like so smooth, tiny bumps disappear in just one night. 
How amazing this moisturiser is. 
The price quite expensive, RM116 - RM120 for 50 ml. I dont wear it everyday because to save money. Hehehe. I only wear it when i have breakout on my skin. It last more than 4-5 month. 
Here is the link i have review this moisturiser , click here 

4) Simple Light Hydrating Moisturiser


When i first review this moisturiser, i dont like it. It has no fragrance , the texture is thick, but it leaves on the skin hydrate and it wont make my skin oily at all.
Suddenly my skin breakout, i used this moisturiser, yes, it helps my skin alot.
It provides vitamin to my skin (because its stated on the product, LOL).
Acne scars start to fade.
Its best for sensitive skin. No fragrance, no alcohol, no parabens, no colour.
It has Vitamin E that will fade scars.
I will continue using this moisturiser.
Here is the link i have reviewed this mosturiser,  click here 

Thank you for reading my blog.
Honest review.

Tiada ulasan

Ya!

Food Review

Resepi Masakan

Birthday

My Student Life

Skincare Review

Hotel Review