My Wishlist Skincare #1

Makeup or skincare product, i pick skincare 80% . Because a good skin comes from a good skincare.
Makeup will come after.
So yes, i love skincare more than anything, just to get rid off acne, scars, eyebags, blackhead and whitehead.




I love to tryout out new product and see if I should add them in my routine. I have had my eye on a few recently that I wanted to share. Each of one these product could work for my skin type, which is oily skin and sensitive skin.
 I read a lot each of these product are good.



For now, only 4 that in my wishlist.
1) Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner

When i first time look at this toner, i as amaze that theres real rose petal inside it. The bottle are so big, 250ml.
How long can I finish in one bottle? It cost around RM200 at sephora. I actually can try buy trial bottle at shopee. There's a lot of seller make in trial bottle for their customer to try first before buying the big bottle. This Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner, is alcohol free, paraben free, SLS free.
It softens the skin. Ahhh, i cant imagine how it can soften my skin, oink oink, my skin mesti gebu.
It has real rose petal! The bottle is transparent but the cap is in pink! I love pink.
I t also have hyaluronic acid, that can hydrate our skin well. Its also for all skin type.
I hope that my skin would love this toner when i buy it one day.

Small bottle : RM 107.00 (100ml)
Big bottle : RM203.00 (250 ml)




2) Cosrx Aloe Soothing Sun Cream
It have SPF 50 PA+++
It statedfor all skin type, but i read it, it suitable for dry skin
Some of user, cause acne to them
It is not matt finish, have to add powder to make it matt
The texture quite thick and creamy. I think i might consider to become my wishlist or not. Haahha.
I read a lot that say it is good. But im 50-50 to buy, as its more suitable for dry skin. Might be oily ?

Cosrx Aloe Soothing Sun Cream - RM55 (50 ml) at hermo

3) Origins GinZing - Energy Boosting Gel Moisturizer.
I love gel texture moisturiser. Because i have oily skin, cream type moisturiser always make my skin oily and yuckksss. Like fried chicken.
When i tried gel, i know my skin would love it.
Gel type, easy absorb to the skin, and make it visible.
This moisturiser look stunning with the orange packaging.
It is lightweight on the skin, it has no fragrance, but its smell good? what ???
Its hydrate our skin.
Not sticky.
Some user says, they feel their skin like baby. Oh my goodness, must be so good right?
But the price quite expensive but i know its good.
Gonna try it one day.

Origins Ginzing - RM115.00 (50ml) - Sephora



4)  COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid.

This one is a toner, poreless? Oh yes! I dont want an open pores.
I want a smooth skin, that you cant see my pores.
Formulated with White Willow Bark Water and Natural BHA, it helps to tighten pores while gently exfoliating the skin.
Perfect for all skin type.
Gonna try it soon.

COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid. - RM85.00 - 100ml at Althea.

Gonna buy soon!

Thank you for reading my blog.

1 ulasan

  1. Cám ơn bạn đã chia sẻ những thông tin hay rất cần thiết cho quá trình làm đẹp, ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể Review thêm về sản phẩm Red Peel dùng cho ai sẽ rất tốt vì đây là câu hỏi của mình đang đề cập đến vì mình đã mua dùng thử, cám ơn nhé Blog!

    BalasPadam

Ya!

Food Review

Resepi Masakan

Birthday

My Student Life

Skincare Review

Hotel Review