Blog for beginner : How to get 0-1000 pageviews a day.

2 Days more until we meet 2020. How time flies so fast , don't you think?
I am so excited to share with you how I get from 0 to 900 views, 1000 views a day.


I read a lot form other expert blogger, how they can get really high traffic.
What I achieve now is I get 900++ views a days. Really grateful, even I am not yet achieve 10,000 per day, but this is my progress for now, hope will increase more readers.

My traffic before getting 900 view, I had like 100 view a day.
Recently , I'd gotten up to 900 views a day in my blog. I was really surprise that time, when I firs time see that there was 900++ views a day.

Here is my yesterday traffic,



How I increase my traffic, here are some tips,
1) Use Pinterest
What is Pinterest ? Pinterest is a type of social media platform.
Pinterest is a social network where people can find inspiration and ideas for their interests and hobbies. Every idea is represented by a Pin, which is an image that is searched and saved by Pinterest users. 
Pinterest also can link back to website, which is why Pinterest is great for driving traffic and sales. 
What's good about Pinterest is that, it posting by images and video only. So further information will link to website. 
How cool right?
So how I increase traffic using Pinterest?, is I will edit, create image of my blog post title. 
Then I will upload in my Pinterest. 
Another way is, after I post my blog post. I will click Pinterest button on the left corner of my photo and share in my Pinterest account. 


2) Be consistent
Be consistent, means every week you must post new blog post. You must update your blog so that readers know that you used to blog, you can blog once or twice a week, its up to you. But it must be continuous and consistent.


4) Share post in social media
Share your post in social media like Facebook, twitter, Instagram and also other social media that will attract readers.


So this is how I get 900++ views a day. I might add more tips, but for now, this is the only tips that I apply in my blog.
Thank you for reading my blog.



Tiada ulasan

Ya!

Food Review

Resepi Masakan

Birthday

My Student Life

Skincare Review

Hotel Review