Skincare Review : Hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion (Rich) | hydrated skin

Hada labo is a very popular skincare in Japan and also Malaysia.
Many Malaysian people love wearing Hada Labour brand including me.
Hada labo have whitening range, bottle in dark blue.
This time I am gonna review , Hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion (Rich). This is extra version of whitening lotion.



Lately, I am having a dry cheek and nose. Dry patch, make me less confident to hangout with my friends. The weather in Malaysia also hot make my skin dry and sometimes oily. My skin usually oily, but lately I don't know why, it becomes dry on cheek and nose, oily on the forehead. Now my skin is combination.
I decide to use this Hada Labo Premium whitening lotion after I have finish my Aiken toner.




What it claims and benefit
It stated on the products,
- Brightening and intense hydration
- Contains Tranexamic acid - Fight dark spot , restore skin radiance
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid - Forms a layer of moisture
- Nano Hyaluronic Acid - With fine molecule, that can penetrate down into the inner skin layers.
- Vitamin C and E, to soothe and relieve, discomfort after sun exposure
- Deep penetration formula
- Essence like rich texture

No Alcohol
No Paraben
No mineral oil
No fragrance
No colorant

Packaging
Hada labo lotion usually in bottle , by different colour and range.

Ingredient
Water, Diglycerin, Glycerin, Tranexamic Acid, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, PEG-6, PEG-32, PPG- 24-Glycereth-24, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Poly- sorbate 20, Styrene/VP Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Aci d, Mag nesium Ascorbyl Ph osphate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate


Direction to use
Use twice a day after cleansing, don't use cotton pad, apply to your palm , and spread over your face . Then, you patting 'pat pat', or 'dab dab' so that its absorb into the skin.
Use about 3-5 drops.



Texture and feel 
The texture like thick runny watery gel essence. I love the texture. Easy absorb to the skin

Smell
No fragrance

Recommended
Its good for dry skin and combination skin

My review 
This lotion create like essence that have in one bottle, where it against dark spot, give hydration , prevent the skin from damage. Its not like other Hada Labo lotion, its like a rich gel texture, which is fast absorb to the skin. I love this lotion  because its fragrance free, no alcohol, easily absorb. It doesn't leave my skin oily or dry . I can say that my cheek and nose no more dry . No dry patches since I wear this lotion.

Rating 
I will give 4.5/5 because I love it. Will repeat again

Where to buy 
This bottle 170ml
Guardian RM69.00 (during sale, more cheap)
Watson RM 62.10 (during sale , more cheap)
Shopee - Many price from different seller
Hermo - RM55.20

Also have trial set. 

1 ulasan

  1. If you're trying to lose pounds then you absolutely need to start following this brand new custom keto meal plan.

    To produce this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional cooks joined together to produce keto meal plans that are productive, decent, money-efficient, and fun.

    Since their launch in 2019, 100's of clients have already remodeled their body and well-being with the benefits a smart keto meal plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones offered by the keto meal plan.

    BalasPadam

Ya!

Food Review

Resepi Masakan

Birthday

My Student Life

Skincare Review

Hotel Review