Getha Review : Natural Latex Neck Pilllow - Small


I love to go travel. Travel anywhere. From one destination to one destination. I love to see nice view, nice people and great journey. Travel takes more than hours on the road, sometimes you feel so tired sitting beside driver you just need sleep. Sleep leaning on the door really makes your neck pain, back pain even can get headache. It is important to travel to bring neck pillow. I choose GETHA Natural Latex Neck Pillow.It is made specially to support the neck and shoulder posture, so that you wont get pain sleep using this neck pillow. 


Getha is the best brand for me when its comes to sleep. 
I bought Getha Natural Latex Neck Pillow recently. It is travel-friendly neck pillow.  
Its is compulsory things to brings when it comes to travel. I sleep a lot in the car while my husband driving :)

The material of the neck pillow is so soft to touch, easy to carry, and handle. It is 100% cotton fabrics. 
Moreover the shape of the neck pillow shows that it support the neck and the shoulder. 
It is made of latex 100%, its maintains shape even you frequently use it. It is so so comfy!


What makes its different from other neck pillow, is it has adjustable strap to adjust whether you wanna it tide or loose.


It has removable cover for convenient cleaning. Easy to wash the cover. Ada zip dekat bahagian belakang neck pillow ni untuk buka and basuh,so easy!


 I love this neck pillow. I believe it will be my favorite neck pillow.
It also have pocket, maybe boleh letak earphone, or earbud inside. 


To all my readers, if you are interested to get this neck pillow , you can purchase it at 

Tiada ulasan

Ya!

Food Review

Resepi Masakan

Birthday

My Student Life

Skincare Review

Hotel Review