Fav Lippies

Favorite lippies 2022




Today im gonna my favourite lippies. I bring them wherever i go. Usually i put in my handbag. 

There are three of my fave lippies,

1) Dior Lip Balm

2) Dior Addict Lip tint 

3) Emina Watercolor Lipserum



Dior Addict Lip Glow



This shade ultra pink really suits my skin. 
I went to Dior Boutique KLCC, asking the beauty consultant which shade suits my skin. She suggested this shade. 
At first , I was not confident with that shade, kinda bright for my skin. But hey , i forgot that i'm asian and my skin color is not so light, so after i try, i look at the mirror, really suits my skin

I love this lip glow !
It has so many shade , i just want to collect all of them
Dior Addict Lip Glow have 9 shade, 
Universal Clear 000
Pink 001
Coral 004
Berry 006 
Raspberry 007 
Ultra Pink 008
Rosewood 012
Cherry 015
Ultra Coral 017




Next fav lippies is Dior Addict Lip Tint Hydrating No transfer 95% Natural 
I love this because it's does not transfer to my mask.
This one a bit dry, have to put lip mask/ lip balm before apply the lip tint .
The colour does not easily come off when I eat.
The smell is like a smell of cough syrup.
Love the colour, i took the shade of natural nude.
Almost empty, gonna buy another dior lip tint with different shade.



The last fav lippies is Emina Watercolor Lip Serum. 
I bought in the shade of Dawn 01. 
The colour really suits my skin. It really moisturise my lips. It looks like wearing lip gloss.
I just found that this lip serum have vitamin C, wild apple pil, and sunscreen. Its not only glossy but also,protect, moisturise, and brightens the lips. The price is also cheap, only RM17.00. Online you can get RM12.00 - RM20.00.
It had four shade, 

I will review one by one of my favourite lippie soon.


Thats all from me, thank you fo reading my blog. 

Tiada ulasan

Ya!

Food Review

Resepi Masakan

Birthday

My Student Life

Skincare Review

Hotel Review