Food Review : Koi Thé

 

Hello there, 

This is the second time i review this drink brand. It is my favourite! I just love it. 

I just cant believe my blog post review for Koi Thé on 2019 was no 1 search google. You can see my blog post below. Unbelievable!



I have make review last 4 years, click here 

Koi The is from 🇹🇼 Taiwan.

This time I tried which best for me, instead the golden bubble best seller . 



This is called Caramel Black Tea Macchiato . 



If your love tea , a bit of caramel, with a taste of macchiato, this is the drink. I usually ask for less sugar, because if it too sweet you can only taste the sugar , not the flavor. Plus, i cant take too much sugar , my face will breakout really bad. 

The topping is cheese foam or milk foam, taste like milk cheese with a bit of salt combine with tea at the bottom. It is super creamy and thick . I don't know how to say, but it really delicious. To me, this flavor that you cant get at any other beverage shop . 



Next flavor that I like is Oolong tea.

Are you first time hear about tea call oolong!? Okay oolong tea is traditional chinese tea, is neither black tea or green tea. So many benefit of oolong tea, better sleep quality, reduced stress, anxiety, lowering blood pressure, and aiding weight loss. 

The tea oolong taste strong , blend with milk, and the bubble pearl. Koi Thé bubble is unique because the size of bubble on small and too big. Medium size of the bubble makes it different than other brand

The taste is super refreshing !

Here I snap the photo of the price at the counter. 






Oh ya! If you buy Koi The, they give you cup holder , super teddy bear cute sup holder.



Have a try, and do comment flavor that you love at Koi The

Tiada ulasan

Ya!

Food Review

Resepi Masakan

Birthday

My Student Life

Skincare Review

Hotel Review