Food review : Huckleberry, Damansara Heights


Hai there, how's your day?

Mine is alhamdulilah , doing going. Grateful for what Allah had gave me. 

Last week, I went to breakfast with my bestfriend, at Damansara Height. We went there around 9.15am on weekdays. We thought that we can easy to get parking . but no. A bit hard. When i was busy to find parking, we saw two policemen were doing their job. Sue car that are not in the parking spot. But, alhamdulilah, we parked at underground building, beside the breakfast place that we want to go. 

After we get the parking, we had arrived, at Huckleberry, Damansara Height. 

The cafe is at the corner of the shoplot. It was my first time went to this cafe. 

Love the ambiance here. 

The interior design of the cafe is very cosy, a bit dark and nice. 

Went I enter the cafe, the staff welcome us. They have a lot of pastry and cake along the counter.

They have cupcake, wholecake, pastry like croissant, sandwiches and bun. 

You can take away or having the food at the cafe.

I was so hungry that time, we ate a lot. 

We ordered croissant tuna, roasted Aubergine Shakshuka RM25.90 , blueberry custard brioche RM15.90, twice baked almond croissant RM13.90, carrot cupcake and english breakfast 









Instagram-worthy. Minimalist.

Limited parking, easy to park at underground parking beside the huckleberry. 

I went there to have breakfast or maybe brunch, because that time was at 10.00am in the morning on Thursday.

Food is nice. All are delicious. 

So many choice of pastry and cake. 

There also have heavy breakfast and lunch.

Portion is quite okay. A bit pricey, but for reasonable price for those who live here. Damansara is known as top expensive neighborhoods in Kuala Lumpur or in other words, Beverly Hills of Malaysia. I believe the price is reasonable for the people live here. 


Here are the menu 




They also have monthly special. I went on July, there is July specials,  Croque Madame, Summer truffles Gnocchi, Brulee French Toast , Black Forest Sundae and Cherry Cobbler. 


When I was at the to order my food, there is summer sips. Which is like monthly special drink, which are, Ube Matcha Latte and Dragon Fruit Mango Smoothie.

Huckleberry branch ,

Huckleberry Bangsar

Huckleberry Pavillion.

Huckleberry Damansara Heights. 


My review, 

I love the pastry here. The croissant is the best. Love the ambience in the cafe. 

Very calm and cosy.

I would come again, but(once a year?) 

Because the price is pricey . Not so many branch.

Thats all la. 

Thank you for reading my blog. 

Tiada ulasan

Ya!

Food Review

Resepi Masakan

Birthday

My Student Life

Skincare Review

Hotel Review