Ramadhan with them



This draft since ramadhan month, but today its syawal already. 14 Syawal today. Time running super fast. Allahuakbar! May Allah protect us. And it was the last 10days for ramadhan. Have some great time with my best friend. 

We went to iftar together at Publika. 

It was a bit of struggle to find a place that is reasonable price for iftar and not waste any food like if we take buffet.

I found a place name Bigboss(muslim owner) have Ramadhan platter. 2-3 pax RM129.00 with variety of lauk.

Me and my friend, 4 people went there, and the food was alhamdulilah delicious. #

Masak lemak siput super deliciou. To me, not enough. Hahah. 

I think you guys can try. I give 4/5.

It has western food as well.

After azan maghrib, we ate date and drink sirap bandung that they gave, then we went to surau in Publika to perform Maghrib prayer. 

Then we went back to the restaurant to continue our food.


Then we went to Masjid Wilayah to perform Isyak and teraweh prayer. 

After that, we went to moreh at ChocoLoco Cafe (Chocolate and coffee Caffe'e, Publika). We ate this and nachos. 

Then after that, we send Farah to Masjid wilayah back because she qiammulail in the mosque, as me, sharifah and aizat cannot stay so we went back. 


Tiada ulasan

Ya!

Food Review

Resepi Masakan

Birthday

My Student Life

Skincare Review

Hotel Review