Cafe Review : Pandan Dream Cafe, Taman Melawati






Hai there! 

Today im gonna make food review or cafe review of Pandan Dream Cafe, Taman Melawati.

It is my second time here.

The first time I came here was with my best friend, but we went after working hours. Dinner was like bit of a rush. 

So here I went again with my aunt, my uncle and my beloved husband . 

I came here around 8.30pm for dinner. Two times i went here for dinner but actually they open at 11am until 10pm everyday.

First time i went here, weekdays night, so not many people come. Lot of empty table. Second time I came here it was full house as it is because Saturday night. People chill 'in with their friends and family. Laugh and chit chat here and there. 

I ordered same menu, but i have tasted other food too.

Here what we're ordered, 

Pan-Seared Salmon 


Pandan Nasi Lemak with Chicken Rendang

Tomyam Fried Rice

Pannacota Strawberry

Creme Brulee

Ambiance

For the ambiance, i would say not so okay. If you come on weekdays, the cafe is not full so you can talk in peace. But if you go on weekend, especially dinner time, it will be full, and so noisy. Some people laugh there, some people chit chat a bit loud, then you also want to talk to your friends but you have to 'What?' 'I cant hear you' 'Can you speak again?' . I am not at peace when this happen, its like you wanna eat quick, and go to another place because the cafe become noisy. 

I love the interior design in the cafe, very minimalist green wall with some yellow lights. The chair black and white colour match the whole interior design. The cafe is bright, you can take photo easily with the lights in the cafe. This is one of the aesthetic cafe or restaurant in Melawati area. 


Customer Service 

The customer service is good. When in full house, the customer service a bit slow like 3-4 minutes, but its okay because understand of the situation. 


Quality of food

The food overall 4/5. Love the tomyum fried rice, nasi lemak chicken rendang. The portion is just nice for my big tummy. 

For the dessert, all dessert here is 5/5. 

The must try is the Pandan Waffle with Durian. Its big! I shared the waffle with my other 3 friends. Expectation of the waffle is like normal size, but in reality is huge. The taste is crunchy from the outside, and soft in the inside. 


Variety of food

Yes, a variety of food here. They have western food and malaysian food. 



Price 

I think the price is a bit pricey, but for dessert like waffle recommended to share with family and friends. A must try here is Pandan Waffle with Durian.


Here are the price of the menu we ate. 

Pan- Seared Salmon RM45.00 

To be honest, if you really hungry, dont take this salmon, because its too simple and not big portion. 


Pandan Nasi Lemak with Rendang Chicken RM18.00

Nasi lemak is delicious. I love it. 


Tomyum Fried Rice RM15.00

Tomyum fried rice so good. Big portion. So fresh. Worth it.


Panna Cotta with Berries Compote RM18.00

If you never taste panna cotta, you have to try this.

The white pudding not so sweet, blend with berry paste sourness, really delicious. 


Creme Brulee RM15.00

This is a bit sweet as it is sugar that had been burn.

The texture is nice.


Pandan Waffle with Durian (Seasonal) RM26.00

I honestly love love this Pandan Waffle. A must try ya if you come here. 9/10

 

Bluepea lemon 





Thank you for reading my blog. 

Tiada ulasan

Ya!

Food Review

Resepi Masakan

Birthday

My Student Life

Skincare Review

Hotel Review