Wish For 2012

My 2011 was great alhamdulilah. Macam macam dugaan ALLAH uji hambanya. I have great time with my family, friends and people around me. I'm so thankful to ALLAH for everything.

So okay, since it’s a new year, I’ve decided to change for the better.
I want a new life now, more responsible, mature, and smart.


1. Try and eat more healthy food.
2. Be more active and get to a comfortable weight.
3. Try to perform qiammulail for often
4. Read al-quran more 
5. Save money.
6. Read as many books as possible.


2011, I met amazing people, got close to amazing people, gotten closer to my family, had a ton of new experiences.


Another year went by, and here comes a new one. I would like to start off this post by greeting everyone a very blissful and happy new year. May this year be good to all of us! Amin. InsyaALLAH.



Tiada ulasan

Ya!

Food Review

Resepi Masakan

Birthday

My Student Life

Skincare Review

Hotel Review