My Current Skincare Routine (Oily and acne skin)

Hai
The last time i update about my skincare routine was like 2-3 years ago.  
Then i change product. 
Cetaphil cleanser paling lama pakai. Then dah bosan, i switch to new cleanser.
So hello 2020, i hope this year will be a wonderful year for me. Ameen. 
I am going to share with you my current skincare routine. 
Before that, for your information, i have OILY AND ACNE SKIN. 
Every skin are different. Depends on skin too.



Okay let me start with 

Cleanser

Cleanser, i wear COSRX Low ph Good Morning . Its been 1 month switch to this cleanser. I did not review yet. Will review soon. The price not to pricey. Love the scent. Its cleans my pores and also gives refreshing feeling. 

Toner

Toner i wear Aiken Tea Tree oil toner. Can click here, to read my review on this toner. 
Dulu pakai toner hada labo, tapi tak rasa clean, so i pakai this toner. Kadang kadang use cotton pad , sometimes dap dap kat muka to make it hydrates.




Serum

Serum aku pakai Bougas Serum. 
Can click here to read my review for this serum.
Ini la serum paling best takat ni. Every morning rasa best je . Rasa kulit licin, jerawat halus tak jadi naik. Muka bangun pagi pagi tak berminyak. Ni paling best! 
Serum ada yang lain try, tapi texture tak best, melekit. Macam wardah.





Moisturiser

Aku pakai Aiken Tea Tree oil Moisturiser. You read my review, click here




Sunblock

I wear Biore, click here if you want to read my review on this biore.

 Biore UV


Mask

Oily skin like me, clay mask is the best to make your skin less oily.
I have been using this almost a year , and this is the fourth time i bought this Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing mask. Its hep minimize my pores too. I dont use mask everyday, i use it, 2 times a week.
Love this mask so much.


I think my skin getting better using all these.
Once a week i will wear sheet mask. Sheet mask for acne, or for hydration, or for pore and etc.

To summarize all, i edit in one photo of my skincare routine.
Thank you for reading my blog


Tiada ulasan

Ya!

Food Review

Resepi Masakan

Birthday

My Student Life

Skincare Review

Hotel Review