Most Enjoyed Skincare Products 2023


Hai there, 

I just want to share skincare products that most worth to buy. I believe there is a lot more but I share some of the skincare products that I have used, make review and enjoying it.


Laneige Lip sleeping mask 

I was curious at first. I bought small tub , but so worth it. My lip never dry . I usually wear it at night, I wakeup, my lip hydrated so well. I don't need lip scrub or any lip balm after I used this at night.  

 I have make review before this. Can read my review here, click here.

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

Most affordable, worth acne serum I ever had. My skin texture improve using this serum, 

I wake up every morning, my skin feels so soft . The acne start to fade when i use The Ordinary plus its tighten my pores. 


Tatagaltier

I just love this essence so much. I have been repeated for like 3 bottles now. 

Love the smells, like tea-herbs. Texture like water.

I had make an honest review in this link, click here.



Hada Labo Whitening Lotion (light)

I had review before. Click here for more. 

It was the best toner / essence for my type of skin (combination skin)

The price is also worth for me. It last for like 4-5 month 



Wil share more best and affordable skincare product to you soon. 

Thank you for reading my blog

Tiada ulasan

Ya!

Food Review

Resepi Masakan

Birthday

My Student Life

Skincare Review

Hotel Review